Bushido Fight Night #3
- Stock: Tickets Available
- Show ID: Bushido Fight Night #3
- Stock: Show is playing
- Show Country: Australia
- Show State: Victoria
Local Show Information
Presented by Australian Combat Sports Academy
LIVE STREAM HAS ENDED - RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Live Stream / Recording @ The Thornbury Theatre - Melbourne
Broadcast Produced by Wired4sound (W: w4s.au)
When you purchase your ticket to access a show, you will be able to access it from two (2) devices.
Should you attempt to access from more than two (2) devices you will be refused access and the details of the device from which the access attempt is made is recorded in our systems
Logging In To Access Your Tickets
If you follow the link in either your initial or reminder ticket emails, you must first log into your account using the your email address and password.
Warning If we find that our material was pirated and it originated from your details, we will pass this information on to the copyright holder who may in turn pass this information on to the authorities.
To get the best experience from our platform, we suggest connecting to your TV and speaker system, making everything as big and loud as possible! Casting directly from APPs such as Youtube and Netflix is different to screen mirroring direct from a website.
However, due to the many different configurations and technologies out there, we can't guarantee your setup will work.
If you are casting from a phone or laptop, you'll most likely be using Airplay or Chrome Cast.
- Airplay allows free mirroring of high quality content.. you'll have no problem.
- Chrome Cast will work perfectly on Android devices.
- Chrome Cast can be problematic if using an Idevice, requiring a premium service or third party app.
Please use the video below to verify that your device supports mirroring to your display, allowing you to experience our shows as intended.
If you experience issues in casting to your device, please do the following;
- Make sure device is capable of casting to your display
- Always use a laptop with a direct HDMI connection for best results
- Don't depend upon free chrome cast apps, as they generally do NOT support mirroring, or give sub-par results.
- Contact your device or display's support department, or check their website for more information.
|Google Home Screen||Apple Air Play Screen|
|On an Android device you will the "Cast My Screen" button. Simply click this and your device screen will appear on your TV||On an IOS device you will the "Screen Mirroring" button. Simply click this and your device screen will appear on your TV|