Screen Cast Video Test
To get the best experience from our platform, we suggest connecting to your TV and speaker system, making everything as big and loud as possible! Casting directly from APPs such as Youtube and Netflix is different to screen mirroring direct from a website.
However, due to the many different configurations and technologies out there, we can't guarantee your setup will work.
If you are casting from a phone or laptop, you'll most likely be using Airplay or Chrome Cast.
- Airplay allows free mirroring of high quality content.. you'll have no problem.
- Chrome Cast will work perfectly on Android devices.
- Chrome Cast can be problematic if using an Idevice, requiring a premium service or third party app.
Please use the video below to verify that your device supports mirroring to your display, allowing you to experience our shows as intended.
If you experience issues in casting to your device, please do the following;
- Make sure device is capable of casting to your display
- Always use a laptop with a direct HDMI connection for best results
- Don't depend upon free chrome cast apps, as they generally do NOT support mirroring, or give sub-par results.
- Contact your device or display's support department, or check their website for more information.
GOOGLE HOME SCREEN
On an Android device you will see the "Cast My Screen" button. Simply clock on this and your device screen will appear on your TV.
APPLE AIR PLAY SCREEN
On an IOS device you will see the "Screen Mirroring" button. Simply click on this and your device screen will appear on your TV.